What's new

QED After Shave Skin Conditioner

Hi,

Has anyone tried Charles's Lime EO After Shave Skin Conditioner or one of his other conditioners? If so, how does it stack up to similar offerings by Saint Charles Sue or Mama Bear?

I'm looking at picking up a bottle of his lime EO but I'm curious as to how well it works and if it is more of a summer or winter weight.

Thanks!

Hi,

Has anyone tried Charles's Lime EO After Shave Skin Conditioner or one of his other conditioners? If so, how does it stack up to similar offerings by Saint Charles Sue or Mama Bear?

I'm looking at picking up a bottle of his lime EO but I'm curious as to how well it works and if it is more of a summer or winter weight.

Thanks!

I have the unscented version. I think it better suited for summer use as it is not as moisturizing as other products that I have used.

I have 3 of his so far:

Texas Cedarwood
Lavender
Pathcouli/Tea Tree/Peppermint

All 3 are great -- I wish he made a Sandalwood scented version.

As with most QED stuff, a little goes a LONG way. Just about a dime size dollop allows me to cover my entire shaving area, plus the rest of my face. It disappears/absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave any slime or residue behind. A great product.

Very nice stuff. Moisturizing without being greasy. He has a Cypress that is especially nice if you like wood-based scents.

What I really like about it as well is that the scent is nice but not too strong or overpowering and fades quite rapidly. As Charles explains on his website the essential oils are there more for their skin benefits with the nice scent being a byproduct.

John

Top Bottom