already tuesday and no new thread? :wink:

Today arrived an order from mama bear:
- Joes Trade Wind
- Dragon's Tears
- Tuscan Memories
- Winter aftershave Sandalwood

along with a complimentary small-size RainOrchid SS

Woohoo, I feel GREAT! :badger: :thumbup: :001_wub:

I called the C&E online 800 number about the EJ BBB which is out of stock and they had a B&M store that has the brush in stock call me. (The online store said they won't have the brush back in stock until around the middle of March.)

When the B&M C&E called I ordered the brush over the phone and added enough shaving soap to get free shipping.

I got my blade assortment from letterk Friday and have been waiting to begin using any of them until my new razor showed up. I used up the very last of my old blades this morning.

I went to the mailbox this afternoon and there was my new Merkur Classic 1904 from QED waiting for me. (Dang, that was fast!!!) Now I have a new razor and 50 new blades to start trying out tomorrow morning.

Also, my case of Palmolive red tube shaving cream is well on its way and I bought 3 more tubes of Proraso green tubes this afternoon.

Now I can slow down for a while, wait for some more stuff to arrive, and enjoy what I have for a while.

Does anyone else on here think that wet shaving is addicting? :biggrin:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Does anyone else on here think that wet shaving is addicting? :biggrin:

Uh yah:wink2:

The hard part is keeping it in perspective. It's just shaving, you get to do it again tomorrow...and, avoid letting the acquisition disorders get you in hot water with the rest of your family.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Nivea Double Action Face Wash-drugstore.com
2 bottles of Clubman Shampoo-drugstore.com
100 IPs - ebay
Merkur HD - qedusa (to give as gift to a unsuspecting convert :biggrin: )
Tabac Shaving Soap-qedusa

(as soon as I got off the phone with Charles from qed, UPS was knocking at my door. It was delivered that fast. Thanks Charles)

NIB Aristocrat Came my fingers were crossed as I opened the box and low a behold it is perfect. It took me about 8 of them but I finally got the Perfect One:biggrin:
View attachment 5598

View attachment 5599

Also got my Pristine 55 SS Blue Tip - Got the Aggressive 55 Red now the 55 Blue I need the 55 Black to complete the set.
View attachment 5600

Picked up this for $10 like new I know a few of us were talking about the home made ones here is an old ceramic one.
View attachment 5601

Yep, it's just shaving but it's enjoyable shaving. I'm keeping it in perspective. I just shaved my beard off about 9 days ago so it's fun getting stocked up on supplies. There are so many new products since I last shaved with a DE razor. Stuff I never knew about 20 years ago.

1 bottle each: Clubman Bay Rum AS & Special Reserve AS

Hopefully arriving later in the week:
100 IPs
100 Sharps to compliment my 200 Derbys. Hmm... I wonder if I have enough? :lol:

Looks like tomorrow will be another tropical theme day with trumpers coconut and the new bay rum clubman.

Edit: 2/22/07/... the blades have all arrived!

Tabac Soap
QED Anise & Lavender
QED Vetiver
Stand for B&B brush
Sample of QED Lemon Peel AS Lotion
Aqua Velva Musk

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Found two razors at a store today. The Aristocrat's gold plating isn't in very good shape, but the slim adjustable is in new condition with case.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

New HD Merkur and 10 Feathers from cottonblossomcrafts.

From the Turkish superstore Tulumba.com:
Arko shave stick
2 Alum blocks
Arko cool cream

The wife was mighty curious what was in not 1 but 2 boxes on the doorstep.

Muehle nickle plated open comb 'replica' razor in gorgeous metal travel box :biggrin:
GFT coconut soap
Vulfix Lavender cream (thanks Ryan, hope you'll enjoy the Tabac)
Wilkinson Sword (German) classic DE blades

Snagged a Fatboy in the case off the 'bay that went under the radar.....
gambled a little because the pic wasn't great and the lid was cloudy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=170079939110&rd=1&rd=1
Got really lucky ....it needed very little cleaning and polishing.
......along with the 10-pack of Feathers from Cotton Blossom.

This other was a gift from my father-in-law....it belonged to his dad, who is still alive at 102. He thinks my new hobby is pretty cool (unlike his daughter :smile: ) and brought this over Tuesday. I love the last line of the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom