What's new

Razor holder

I'm looking for a simple effective D.E razor holder for the bathroom.

I'm sure I've seen a self adhesive plastic twin hook type, nothing fancy that's all I want. Thanks in advance.

I have a wall-mountable pipe rack that works wonderfully -- holds 20 razors very neatly. I've seen someone else here that uses a wooden test tube rack, which is another great idea. Can't remember who it was, exactly, but someone else had good success with a toothbrush rack.
-- Chet

I use a tool holder from a pegboard, which can hold up to six razors. I cut off the peg board hooks and just have it held in with two small screws.

Great idea, probably looks nice too.

It does. I went the extra step and dipped the loops in that rubber coat stuff you use on tool handles to get the following result:
full

My lineup has changed since this photo was taken, as well as the location of the holder. It's now under my medicine cabinet. I'm sure if you wanted to, you could paint it any color you want to match any decor.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does. I went the extra step and dipped the loops in that rubber coat stuff you use on tool handles to get the following result:
full

My lineup has changed since this photo was taken, as well as the location of the holder. It's now under my medicine cabinet. I'm sure if you wanted to, you could paint it any color you want to match any decor.

I like it!

What is the razor on the far right in the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php

You can get as imaginative as you like. I made this one out of some shed mule deer antlers and a piece of plywood. It holds eight razors out of the way. I think that I currently have seven, and I still have only three of the ones pictured...

I use a tool holder from a pegboard, which can hold up to six razors. I cut off the peg board hooks and just have it held in with two small screws.

I was skeptical because I worry about metal-to-metal contact contributing to plating wear, but after seeing the Plastidip, I like it a lot!

Can one find it at Home Depot or Lowes?

K.T.

I was skeptical because I worry about metal-to-metal contact contributing to plating wear, but after seeing the Plastidip, I like it a lot!

Can one find it at Home Depot or Lowes?

K.T.

IIRC, I got that at Home Depot in the tool organization section. Either there or Lowes. But I know the Depot has them. And that's why I coated them, to stop any possible wear/scratching, and also to stop any rust from forming, just in case. I think that was only 3 dips/coats.

Top Bottom