What's new

ebay el cheapo

long story short this is on its way to me for cheap cheap, i was tired and thought why not

worst case scenario if i HATE it il PIF to someone so they can add to a collection or maybe keep it for chuckles

btw heres a pic, meants to include it in OP
proxy.php

long story short this is on its way to me for cheap cheap, i was tired and thought why not

worst case scenario if i HATE it il PIF to someone so they can add to a collection or maybe keep it for chuckles

And best case scenario, it looks kind of like a Tech, so maybe it will shave like one. Let us know how it goes. And welcome, by the way. :thumbup1:

Looks like something you would win at an arcade...I'm thinking at least 100 tickets. In any case, I want one now lol

Looks like something you would win at an arcade...I'm thinking at least 100 tickets. In any case, I want one now lol

You might want to wait for a review first. I never shaved with one but did have the chance to hold one in my hands. The quality is not impressive.....:glare:

Winning the 100 tickets,would make the razor worth 127.50..lol.....Nice,bright blue? color,but where's the red and white....Welcome Aboard...

If it shaves like the Flying Eagle travel razor (looks like it), it is a nice razor. Bit more aggressive than a Tech. Had some very good shaves with my 1 euro chinese travel razor.

If it shaves like the Flying Eagle travel razor (looks like it), it is a nice razor. Bit more aggressive than a Tech. Had some very good shaves with my 1 euro chinese travel razor.

Was a few days away and decided to take my Flying Eagle razor (1 usd) with me, together with some Vijay saloon blades (10 cents, mainly shipping) and my Jaguar 236 boar brush (4 usd). Used a last piece of Vergulde Hand shave stick (2 usd) with it. Had some very nice shaves with this el cheapo combo...Next time will take a horse brush tho :laugh:

recieved it today it is a flying eagle according to the box, gonna take it for a spin later any suggestions for my first DE shave

Top Bottom