What's new

So...Whats for breakfast?

I'm not a big chilli or omelette fan but the roasted garlic chicken sounds delicious..

It's an amazing recipe my wife makes...she can cook and I love her for it, and many other reasons :)

Lemons, Garlic cloves, rosemary, etc roasted chicken.

First round of leftovers were turned into tacos...so good (that is where the green chilies were added) and second round was the omelette.

Tomorrow (well 6 hours time) I think it will be toast & honey with a couple mugs of coffee :001_smile

Last edited:
Whole wheat pancakes.

The key to good pancakes: let your batter sit for 5 minutes. Keep it thin. Add some high quality vanilla extract. If you like it really light and fluffy, use ice cold club soda for half the liquid.

And a half a dozen cups of coffee.

Bacon, eggs, homemade biscuits, homemade gravy and a jalapeño.

White grape juice (1/2 water) and 2 cups of coffee.

A couple of days ago I had a craving for eggs over easy. So I made two and realized that we had no bread for toast. I noticed we had rice cakes....close enough! They were dusted with cinnamon, which I thought would taste awful. Turns out it was great! I'll be doing that again.

4 Scrambled eggs with a little milk....Kosher salt served with toasted English Muffins. 2 slices of bacon, a cup of French Press Coffee and a bottle of chilled Rose champagne.

This morning it was scrambled eggs. It's how they were prepared that was notable. I whisked up a couple of extra large eggs with a quarter cup of milk. Some butter to grease up a skillet set on moderately low heat. Poured in the eggs and stirred until they were soft set. Perfect!

Add a bowl of oatmeal, some applesauce and tea.

Top Bottom