What's new

So...Whats for breakfast?

Here's my breakfast today!

Slow cooked bacon, cherry tomatoes and champignons. Also, scrambled eggs, a la Gordon Ramsay.

Mustard and home made marmalade on toast.

proxy.php

EDIT
Oh, and the coffee is a Cup of Excellence selection, and it's called Jaguar, from Cima del Jaguar (or "Peak of the Jaguar") from the Jaguar populated hill in Bolivia. It tastes of honey melon, milk chocolate and nuts. Beatiful aroma of green tea and caramel.

Last edited:
You can buy McCann's Steel Cut Oats, or many other brands. They are an alternative to rolled oats.

I think they are a superior alternative to rolled oats. The texture of steel cut is great. Llike oat caviar with a nutty chew.

They have them in the bulk section of many grocery stores for pennies a pound.

Fried Eggs | Sliced Tomato | Cantaloupe | Fire Roasted Anaheim and Pasilla chiles | Guererro Tortillas | Cheese | Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Breakfast tacos - homemade flour tortillas, scrambled eggs, cheese, turkey bacon, and salsa. Cup of coffee #2 is on the way.

Egg-whites blanket filled with corned beef & sauted diced onions, I sometimes call it 'Reversed Omelette' (not an Omelette or Egg Tortilla, more like a 'Crepa')

A must try:

Left over roasted garlic chicken with diced green chilli and cheese omelette. It was amazing with the roasted garlic in it.

Top Bottom