What's new

So...Whats for breakfast?

Had a super breakfast last weekend: scrambled eggs with black truffles, first rate croissants with French butter and really good, freshly ground/made coffee. Had a cigar with the second and third cups of coffee. If you like truffles (and have a friend that brings some over), these eggs are just great.

A simple bacon and cheese breakfast casserole this morning. The cheese was cheddar, along with homemade mozzarella on top. I did add some sauteed onions to this one. These breakfast casseroles are amazingly easy to prepare, and there are thousands of recipes for them on the Internet. They can be assembled the night before and popped into the oven first thing in the morning. While baking, you can go through your morning ablations and it's ready to eat right after you finish rinsing out your shaving brush.

It's cold outside, and an icy wind is blowing in a snowstorm.
THe perfect morning for cinnamon-banana pancakes and a pot of Tie Guan Yin

Had a super breakfast last weekend: scrambled eggs with black truffles, first rate croissants with French butter and really good, freshly ground/made coffee. Had a cigar with the second and third cups of coffee. If you like truffles (and have a friend that brings some over), these eggs are just great.

Apart from the coffee (which I love but I cannot take the caffiene) and cigar that sounds a top breakfast.

Top Bottom