What's new

Anybody seen one of these in person? Cast Iron Omega Shaving Set.

I happened across this brush on amazon. Anyone have any experience with this brush, or recommendations for it or against it. I thought this setup was pretty unique.

I'm debating between this one and a Black Badger Shaving Brush 16735 by Vie-Long. The Vie-Long is 10 bucks more. They both caught my eye immediately.

I have an Omega boar brush (chrome handle-Proraso) that I've been using with primarily soaps (great starter brush by the way), but I'm looking at taking the next step. They both look like high quality brushes.

Thanks for any advice.:biggrin1:
billy

Billy I'll give you thesame advice as I'll give to every new guy looking for a 1st Badger brush, that is get the Edwin Jagger Best Badger Brush. It is a fantastic little thing plus it is affordable and right in the centre of all the varibles i.e(density knot size loft etcetc)IMVHO. Unless you find it totally repulsive or it is vastly outside your budget, (in the latter case a good boar is your best bet) You should get one ordered. Plus the faux horn is simply stunning even better than brushes that are 10x the price like Rooney Finests. link to a stockist
http://www.theenglishshavingcompany...ger Best badger shaving brushes@b|0|user||26|

Regards Grant

P.S I don't know anything of your original options sorry Billy

Top Bottom