What's new

I need all of your opinions

I know many people frown on posts like these, but I can't make up my mind. I would appreciate if you guys could do it for me. I don't want anyone to think too much into this. I don't have a specific purpose, I don't care if you are bias, please don't consider price, just pick for me.

1.) Castle Forbes Lime

2.) Trumper Coconut

3.) Truefitt Ultimate Comfort

4.) Trumper Violet

5.) Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorne

I appreciate all of your opinions and help making my decision. If you can't make up your mind on one, the best two will work as well.

Best Regards,

-JJ

The Castle Forbes Lime is fantastic is the warmer months but I find that it sits in the cupboard during the cooler months. Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorne is also a very good cream and more of an all year round prospect.

I love Sea Buckthorne... haven't tried every single one on the list, but I can't imagine the sea buckthorne letting you down but as always YMMV

I had no idea so many of you liked Sea Buckthorne. I tried the sample of it and it quickly became my favorite cream. I've heard so many good things about all the others that I listed that I didn't want to miss out on something better. Sea Buckthorne seems to be ahead so far.

well i havent used the sea buckthorn, if i could get a sample some were i would try but as of now, i would pick the T&H lime

" ONE MANS FOOD IS ANOTHER MANS POISON "

Have you heard of this phrase ??

It goes well for everything.....including choosing ones shaving accessories.

Try them yourself and decide what suits you from all perspectives.

CF Lime and EJ sea Buckthorn are the pick of the bunch although I think you may have been given that impression already somehow.:lol::lol:

Regards Grant

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Castle Forbes Lime Oil and T&H Ultimate Comfort.
If you can add a third option, then GFT Coconut Oil.
These listed here are among the very best available.

Top Bottom