All right, I am not referring to your shave den or the shaving shop. I want to know what can you get, off the shelves from a regular, common, supermarket, big chain store, pharmacy or Chemist. List what you have that are commonly available close to you. If you would have to re-start shaving and you didn't have the Internet, without travelling great distance and your lovely uncle cannot mail you anything, what can you get?
In Australia, we have
- Faulding shaving cream (Supermarket/pharmacy)
- Palmolive shaving cream (Supermarket/pharmacy)
- Palmolive shaving stick (Supermaket/pharmacy)
- Brut AS Splash/lotion (Supermarket/pharmacy)
- Windsor brush (BigW)
- Comoy brush (Some pharmacy and BigW)
- Oscar shaving oil (Coles supermarket only)
- King of shaves (Some supermarkets and some pharmacies)
What do you have?