What's new

F.W. Engels In Black Buffalo Horn Bark

Today's efforts were put into an F.W. Engels that I cleaned up and wrapped in a set of Black Buffalo Horn Bark scales and added a bone wedge pinned together with micro fasteners.
I starting to wonder what I'm going to do with all these razors.

proxy.php

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ray, is that "bark" the natural surface of the horn fading into the black where it is polished?
If so, is the surface of it relatively rough as compared to polished horn, or is it coated to make it smooth?
Sorry, a lot of questions, Just curious.

Very cool looking scales! If you don't know what to do with all those razors, I could help out! :drool:

Ray, is that "bark" the natural surface of the horn fading into the black where it is polished?
If so, is the surface of it relatively rough as compared to polished horn, or is it coated to make it smooth?
Sorry, a lot of questions, Just curious.

The Bark was sanded away to fade into the under layer or black part of the horn. I did nothing more than polish the bark smooth and added a touch of wax to seal it and re-buffed.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The Bark was sanded away to fade into the under layer or black part of the horn. I did nothing more than polish the bark smooth and added a touch of wax to seal it and re-buffed.

Thank you sir.
My education at B&B is ongoing!! :w00t:

Today's efforts were put into an F.W. Engels that I cleaned up and wrapped in a set of Black Buffalo Horn Bark scales and added a bone wedge pinned together with micro fasteners.
I starting to wonder what I'm going to do with all these razors.

proxy.php

proxy.php

:thumbup1:

Shave with them, of course!

Top Bottom