What's new

Compliment

Got my first "you smell good, what is that" from someone other than my wife or daughters since I started wet shaving/wearing colognes several months ago. The girl running the register at the coffee shop likes C&S Cuba :)

Sillage was a little high because I'd just put it on...

Got my first "you smell good, what is that" from someone other than my wife or daughters since I started wet shaving/wearing colognes several months ago. The girl running the register at the coffee shop likes C&S Cuba :)

Sillage was a little high because I'd just put it on...

:ohmy: Do you have a full bottle or just the sample?

Good for you!
It's always nice to get a compliment. :)

I rarely get a compliment at work about my cologne or aftershave. But that's alright...
My wife gives me a compliment every time she likes a cologne on me.
And that is all that matters... :)

Way to cut to the chase, Horatio!!

Hey, I know what's important...to me, at least. Besides, I'm conducting a very scientific experiment to see if the olfactory sensitivities of comely women are genetically different from those of, shall I say, homely women. And by "conducting," I mean I just thought of it when I saw this thread. But you've got to start somewhere, right?

She was half my age (probably less) and yes.

Excellent. Remember, age is only a number. Unless she's under 18. Then it's a jail sentence. :biggrin:

Congrats on the compliment. It's nice when someone picks up on a scent you're wearing, especially if they are attractive. Happened to me once when I was wearing PdN Baladin. The woman almost jumped me because she thought I smelled so good. Unfortunately she was older than my Mother.
Yet another memory to repress.

Pete

The woman almost jumped me because she thought I smelled so good. Unfortunately she was older than my Mother.

See, this is the reason for my experiment. Y'all think I'm just dirty (which I don't deny), but really, I'm doing it in the name of science. Being jumped by a woman older than one's mother is traumatic. I'm trying to spare people's lives here...or at least their sanity.

Excellent. Remember, age is only a number. Unless she's under 18. Then it's a jail sentence. :biggrin:
Hahahahahaha! That's hilarious.
The formula I go by is this: divide your age by two, and add seven. Thus, a thirty year old could go for a twenty-two year old, any younger is out of bounds.

The formula I go by is this: divide your age by two, and add seven. Thus, a thirty year old could go for a twenty-two year old, any younger is out of bounds.

I had a friend whose formula was, "If the grass is growing, play ball." He's not allowed to live within half a mile of schools now.

See, this is the reason for my experiment. Y'all think I'm just dirty (which I don't deny), but really, I'm doing it in the name of science. Being jumped by a woman older than one's mother is traumatic. I'm trying to spare people's lives here...or at least their sanity.

Older the fiddle better the tune

Yea she could pimp me out to the ladys at the chemist.Give her a 24% cut.The beatings would be pretty bad if i held out on her though.:sneaky2:

Top Bottom