What's new

My New Razor Rack

I posted a while back asking what everyone kept their straight razors in and a few people pointed me towards Smoking Pipe racks. After doing some research I came across the site Two Cousins Pipe Racks and after talking with Mark(one of the cousins) and explaining what I was looking for he was able to take one of their designs and alter it a little for my needs and here it is...

Attachments

• $Razor Rack 026.jpg
    $Razor Rack 026.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
That really is beautiful!! I'm actually thinking of learning to smoke a pipe (I inherited my grandfathers pipe collection may years ago) and make purchase one of these.

I like it a lot. Now you just need to make one to display a seven day rotation. Then, you need to make one to display your 100 razor collection which is what you will have before long. :thumbup1: :lol:

I like it a lot. Now you just need to make one to display a seven day rotation. Then, you need to make one to display your 100 razor collection which is what you will have before long. :thumbup1: :lol:

Thanks. I figured this one was just a test run to make sure the Fiance liked the look of it before I took over a room with a larger version.

Cool work. Just a thought. you might want to make a safety mechanism for when kiddos arrive (if they ever do).

Congrats on the pending nuptials :001_smile

Cool work. Just a thought. you might want to make a safety mechanism for when kiddos arrive (if they ever do).

Congrats on the pending nuptials :001_smile

Thanks Rich,

I will definitely have to consider the safety bar once their are little ones in the house. Bruce over on SRD gave me a few good ideas with his Old West Style rack when it comes to a safety bar, but I think it will be a little while before I have to think about that. Hopefully by then I am having Mark build a large version of this one for my den.

Top Bottom