What's new

4711 at Wally World

I was at wally world today and just happened to spot 4711 in the fragance section. It was priced $19.99 for 10oz. I might have to give it a try.

Last edited:
This is what my great-grandfather used. I might have to get a bottle just for the memories.

I love that stuff!

Amazing that Wally World carries it. They also have Shave Secret and King of Shaves shaving oil. What gives?

You may want to check out a Bed, Bath, and Beyond if there's one near you. IIRC, I got something like a 20oz bottle for $16 or $17 there. I'll have to check to be sure, but it was a much better price.

I think the best deal is on Amazon, though.

Best,
K.T.

4711 is the closest thing I have smelled to Pinaud Naturelle Sec. After giving out the samples people told me about 4711 so I bought a bottle and they were right. It is a great scent.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Sometimes I wish Walmart in Canada carried the same products. We never see the bargain DE razor blades either.

question re 4711 - the Walmart is edc, correct?

is there a huge difference between the edc and 4711 aftershave? Do you all use the edc as an AS?

thanks for any advice on this....

Jon

question re 4711 - the Walmart is edc, correct?

is there a huge difference between the edc and 4711 aftershave? Do you all use the edc as an AS?

thanks for any advice on this....

Jon

also, where in the store did you find it? I tried looking here and had no luck. Just wondering if I looked in the wrong spot or they are not stocking it here.

Only some Walmarts carry it. I would say about a third or less of them here in Metro Detroit. It is behind glass in two of them (Dearborn and Taylor). There was one bottle left at the Belleville store about a month ago. Unfortunately it is not in Walmarts item finder online yet. I know that the Taylor store has several bottles in stock right now. It is the right-most item on one of the shelves in the locked perfume case.......

Last edited:
Top Bottom