What's new

Cigar/Pipe Smokers

I knew I could harvest the power of the B&B interwebs!

Thanks guys.

You missed something important. I wouldn't ever pay for a Lounge with a locker/humidor. That option is pretty important and was missing. I had to say 0-30 bucks which doesn't give you the bits I wanted to convey.

You missed something important. I wouldn't ever pay for a Lounge with a locker/humidor. That option is pretty important and was missing. I had to say 0-30 bucks which doesn't give you the bits I wanted to convey.

I'll make sure to adjust for that. The key in that question is an exclusive lounge, the general store front would have a smoking area as well

Done.

But for what it's worth, I live in Canada where smoking is banned nearly everywhere and there's no such thing as a "smoking lounge" (except for maybe one left on Peel in Montreal).

So many of my answers are from my "smoking dream world".

Did the survey but it seems skewed to big ole stogies.

I smoke the small Panters so I had to answer less than$5.

Oh well. Not important for an entrepreneur class project I suppose.

Good luck!

I did it. In Arizona, the cigar and pipe shops have smoking inside allowed. The main shop I go to has a private lounge, but I wont join it, because it is way too expensive. Even if i had the money I wouldnt. I do enjoy the fact I can smoke inside during the summer months.

Did the survey but it seems skewed to big ole stogies.

I smoke the small Panters so I had to answer less than$5.

Oh well. Not important for an entrepreneur class project I suppose.

Good luck!

Alas, I am more focused on selling standard cigars... I am pretty pleased with the results thus far though, because price is relatively unimportant, while selection is an important factor. I've had arguments with my professor over this, because he knows nothing about cigars or pipes, yet he refuses to believe that I wouldn't necessarily have to compete on price.

What I'm seeing is that it all comes down to selection, and a tobacco store with a wide selection of pipes, tobacco, and cigars will win out against a store that simply stocks cigars (since most of the respondents smoke a pipe and cigars).

Anyway, I'm happy that I win that argument, because my professor has been a pain in the ***! And thanks again everyone!

Behold the power of B&B! Where other classmates have had trouble getting thirty responses in a week, I've received over 20 in just a few hours!

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom