What's new

The English Shaving Company

I feel compelled to give a hearty recommendation to this company. If you are interested in buying any Edwin Jagger products (razors, soaps, creams, etc.) these are the folks you should deal with, even if you live in the U.S. They are the direct vendor for EJ factory products so their inventory is unlimited and their selection is comprehensive. Additionally, they have the most wonderful customer service you can imagine; Jules is a terrific gentleman and went out of his way correcting a problem I had with one order. I made several purchases from them and the shipping across the pond was speedy and inexpensive and they included free samples. Since they deduct the VAT from the order, the prices are probably cheaper than what our English brethren buy them for, even with the higher cost of international shipping.
A+ from this loyal customer! :thumbup:

I found there shipping to be about the same or less than I'd pay from a vendor shipping from my own province (in Canada), they're fast and fair prices. I also really love EJ products.

I'm a big fan of this vendor as well; every order has been top notch in terms of price and service. I love their selection and they've always given me a few freebies with my orders.

Top Bottom