What's new

Need some Gillette ID help

I know brushes but the only real thing that I am sure of about razors is that I need them to shave. I pick these two up today and really plan to sell them on the forum rather than ebay. If one of you razor experts can confirm what I have, i'll get them priced - fairly - and put them up for sale quickly. What I think I have is a 66 and an Aristocrat??

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Both have the original boxes and appear to be unused. The silver razor has some pitting on the smooth parts of the handle and the box is showing quite a bit of staining as though it was kept in a fairly humid area for some time.
The gold Gillette has an excellent box and appears unused as well.

Actually that isn't a 66, It's the fifth razor in the first picture from this post. Dan has it listed as "unnamed", but I tend to refer to it as the English Executive for lack of anything else to call it. It's very similar to the Executive but it was made in England, it's probably older since it has the older style endcap joints.

I'll be keeping an eye on the buy/sell forum, it's one of the Aristocrats I haven't picked up yet :biggrin: .

Top Bottom