What's new

Clubman Lime SEC

Hello friends, While some people universally hate this, may I say that it is good and should be tried? Better than you think. A little candy sweet, perhaps. Candy is good! Just a thought.

I'd give it a try - I like Lime...I like candy...

But you know the old saying...fool me once...

proxy.php

This product is in "Eau De Cologne" strength. So, does anyone know what "SEC" means?
Not sure what the SEC means, but the Eau De Cologne is misleading in this case. It is maybe a slight bit stronger than the average aftershave, IMO. Has pretty good staying power, but not overwhelming.

Not sure what the SEC means, but the Eau De Cologne is misleading in this case. It is maybe a slight bit stronger than the average aftershave, IMO. Has pretty good staying power, but not overwhelming.

Come on bamafan64!! I can't believe you don't know that SEC stands for Southeastern Conference!!:thumbup: Seriously though I was apprenhensive about trying Lime Sec but once I did I fell in love with it. Sure it's a little like gumdrops and pledge mixed together but once it drys down I'm left with a very pleasant smelling lime scent. Really seems to do well in the warm/hot weather and makes me feel better on the mornings I wear it. I have even decanted some into a small bottle that I keep in my office for an afternoon pick me up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom