What's new

Mother's Day

Hey everyone. Looking to get my wife her own little DE kit put together and I'm looking for suggestions. I was thinking of just getting her the Gillette Lady Blue Star as a razor but as far as creams or soaps I wasn't sure. I don't think she would take the time to lather with a brush (looking after a 3 year old boy tends to cut into the time you have) so something that she could just apply by hand would be best. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I went this same route with my girlfriend and she just didn't want to take the time to lather up with a brush or shave slowly with a DE. I did introduce her to Cremo though and she fell in love with it instantly, she hasn't used canned goo in 3 or 4 months now. Cremo is a brushless cream and according to her, leaves her legs feeling exceptionally moisturized.

thanks guys. From the looks of it I can order it from Fendrihan which is good. Saves me having to pay for it to come over the boarder.

Kiss My Face shaving cream. My wife loves it. Sometimes I steal some and whip it up with my brush. KMF is great stuff, and reasonably priced!

Top Bottom