What's new

Howdy Everyone!

Hard to believe I've been lurking here over a month and a half since registering and haven't made a real post other than enter a contest. That's a testiment I think to the volume of fantastic information and witty posts by the members here. So much to read.

I live up in Vancouver BC and started DE shaving about a couple of months ago with an old Shick razor I found in my Dad's possessions. The razor dates from the early 70's and was one of those $1.79 specials I think :blushing:

I'm leaning to picking up a Merkur HD very soon.

Oh, and I'm a long time Veg lover :w00t: My Dad used it when I was a kid growing up in the 50's and 60's and I have always loved it. I'm also partial to Pinauld's Clubman as well and of course good ole AV.

Hope to talk to some of you folks soon.

Best Regards,
Charles

Last edited:
Hi Charles!! Welcome to the group!! Great to have you aboard!!!
Merkur 34 is an excellent razor!! Good choice , you will love it!!

I am personally glad to welcome anyone with enough sophistication to admire Lilac Vegetal to the board:thumbup1::thumbup1:, I hope you realize you might have a minority opinion on this one.

I am personally glad to welcome anyone with enough sophistication to admire Lilac Vegetal to the board:thumbup1::thumbup1:, I hope you realize you might have a minority opinion on this one.

Oh, I certainly do realize it's a minority opinion...but hey, I like it and they keep a makin' it :thumbup1: :thumbup:

Welcome friend!! You should search for the post showing Amazon selling the HD for $25.50 w/ shipping. Not sure if the shipping would apply to our neighbors to the north but it would be worth a shot to check.

Top Bottom