What's new

creating subforum for pc troubleshooting?

I've noticed we don't have one. I was thinking it might be useful as all B&B member are PC users. I would help. I'm a PC Technician and like helping people a lot. What do you guys think?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Why couldn't this issue be discussed in the barbershop like it is now?
I've seen guys ask for help about computer issues in the barbershop and get help.
I've seen probably 3 or 4 questions answered in the last month or 2.

A sub-forum is ok with me or we can just keep asking for puter help in the barbershop, either way we will get some great help here. :)

I like this idea, even though I use macs and they never break

I wish that was the case but try running OSX and DTI *for newspapers* they dont get a long well!

All computers break or have issues, eventually.

Exactly but macs have a notorious issue of when they break they do it very well!

yup. I work on MACs as well. They don't break down often, but when they do... they do.

Well I work for a newspaper and we using 50/50 of pc and mac. We have less problems with the pcs breaking down *most problems is virus/malware* but the macs we have issues with them randomly locking up, their networking blows big time compared to unix/linux and windows!

Mac's don't break, they just burst into flames.
http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/macbook_inferno_an_apple_macbook_battery_catches_fire.php

Old news when Apple was having Sony manufacture their batteries *similar to when Dell was too*...

+1 on a sub forum though.

Cheers,
Charlie

Why couldn't this issue be discussed in the barbershop like it is now?
I've seen guys ask for help about computer issues in the barbershop and get help.
I've seen probably 3 or 4 questions answered in the last month or 2.
I personally think we need a sub-forum for forum requests. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom