What's new

Critique Me grip

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The scales are pointing down ... they should be pointing up. The "hand model" is not a straight shaver!

+1

Not sure how this would go, I think the scales would get in the way when you do the throat...

This photo was humorous. But, sadly, they demonstrate this product as so and then say these are fine instruments that will provide lifetime of shaving. I'd bet they've never used one.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I would probably stick my thumb a bit closer to the edge also. I don't think you would have a firm grip like that...

Unless he's a barber.
And you're not a straight shaver either! Because of the angle of the blade against the skin, when the scales are pointing up they point away from the person being shaved. When they are pointing down, they point towards the person being shaved. This grip wouldn't work for a barber either.

With the scales in the "up" position, that would make the guy have to move his middle and pointer finger forward, his ring would then center correctly on the monkey tail, his thumb would also have to shift forward, and he would be in shaving glory!

attachment.php

I also don't like how there's only one finger on the shank with the thumb. I use at least two with my thumb.

Edit: Post 666! NICE!

Top Bottom