What's new

Good Evening Gentlemen

Good evening gentlemen, I've been lurking around for the last two months or so. I just decided to register. I've spent some time in the review section. I've been thinking about making the plunge into using a brush and safety razor. I've been impressed with the flow of this site. Like many cigar forums I'm on I see this a community of men who consider themselves tightly knit. I'm sure I'll have many questions a long the way. I'm one to remind new guys of the search function on some of the communities I've been with. No worries there. I hope to learn much and get to know many gents that share the same interest as I myself do. My interest range from cycling to nice bourbon from photography to a good cigar. When I'm not working or home with my new family, I'm at the gym or outside.

Again, I think I shall enjoy my stay.

Ciao,
-Gianni-

Good to have you, Gianni, welcome to the B! If you're lookin' for a group of tight-knit gentlemen look no further. The ladies and gents here have been nothing but helpful and respectful to me, and I've witnessed nothing less for others. It's good to have you!

Cheers!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Good evening gentlemen, I've been lurking around for the last two months or so. I just decided to register. I've spent some time in the review section. I've been thinking about making the plunge into using a brush and safety razor. I've been impressed with the flow of this site. Like many cigar forums I'm on I see this a community of men who consider themselves tightly knit. I'm sure I'll have many questions a long the way. I'm one to remind new guys of the search function on some of the communities I've been with. No worries there. I hope to learn much and get to know many gents that share the same interest as I myself do. My interest range from cycling to nice bourbon from photography to a good cigar. When I'm not working or home with my new family, I'm at the gym or outside.

Again, I think I shall enjoy my stay.

Ciao,
-Gianni-

Welcome to B&B, you'll find areas here to fulfill all of the interests you listed.
While the Wiki and the search function are fully capable of answering most questions, we pride ourselves here on encouraging people to ask questions, even if if it has been asked many times before.
We are glad you found us!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Welcome to Badger & Blade. It is a pleasure to welcome you. As you have seen from your days inspecting the site prior to registering, you are among likeminded gentlemen the world over. Looking forward to you sharing your journey with us.

Let me see: a great saturday morning shave, the newspaper, a nice cup of java with a PAM 64. It couldn't be any better.......

Oh yeah, uh, welcome!

Top Bottom