What's new

Summertime AS Favorites!

I'm curious what everyone's favorite summertime aftershaves are. I can feel the ASAD kicking in and am looking for ideas!

Aqua Velva Ice Balm :001_cool:

Proraso Liquid Cream Balm
Proraso Green Tea And Aloe Pre-Post

Once a week (because of my dry skin): AV Green, Nivea Splash

Hint: Frozen penguin brain.:tongue_sm

BTW, I got some menthol crystals from Sullybob and put them in the Limes & Peppercorn....:thumbup: :velva2:
wow, that's not a sentence for frozen penguin brains, now is it? You got crystal meth from whom? :lol::eek: and you put it in your AS?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Speick is great for the summer, esp as it leaves almost no residue & feels like it disappears into your face ... great functionality for warmer weather.

TOBS Victorian Limes is great too ... :thumbup1:

Great responses all. Last night I let the AD go full swing (birthday at the end of Apr so I can justify this...right?) I'm very balm-heavy since I got into this in the peak of last winter, and I want to add some splashes to my den.

Recently sampled Alt Innsbruck and Taylor Vic Limes AS, loved them both. I didn't pull the trigger on the taylor (yet - pending a few other samples I want to try first), but I did jump on:

Alt Innsbruck
Proraso Splash
Speick Splash

and I also decided to try a few Shave den samples (Lime, lemon and Cedarwood, and TSD Original w/ menthol).

All and all I spent just under what I budgeted for it, but there's still that itchy trigger finger on the taylor's...we'll see how that goes. :lol:

Can't wait to dive in!!!

Top Bottom