The Mystery Box
One medium-sized Priority Mail box (11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2") chock-full of soaps and cream. Of course, as the title would suggest, I'm not going to tell you what is in it, but I will give you a few hints.
- Several of B&B's favorite artisans are represented (including a couple of ladies named Sue.)
- There are shave sticks, pucks, tubes, jars and samples to be found in the box.
- There is some tallowy goodness.
- Some of the items have never been used. Some have been used extensively. Most have only been used once or twice.
- There is at least one hard-to-come-by item in the box.
- The box weighs about 5 lbs.
$100 shipped anywhere in the U.S. PENDING I will ship internationally, but since it is a flat-rate Priority Mail box, it will be an extra $13 for Canada or Mexico, and $32 for anywhere else.
Last edited by Jack-in-the-Green; 04-20-2010 at 04:57 AM.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain