What's new

Pipe Stem Question

Hello All!
It's been a while, but I had to take a bit of a break from B&B (I was spending too much on razors and creams and the like). Anyhow I think I've gotten those acquisition disorders under control, and now have room to try another! I've recently been taking up pipe smoking on an irregular basis, and I've found that I quite enjoy it. Anyhow, i have a bit of a question. After smoking my pipe a few times, I've noticed the bit is developing a web of what looks like very very fine scratch marks. Is this due to my teeth scratching it? Am I clenching my jaw too tightly? Is there any way to prevent this?
Thanks!

Pretty much any question you have can be answered right here at the B&B.:lol::lol:

Seriously, check out the social group!

I agree Jim but they have a wet shaving social group over there. I wouldn't go over there to learn about wet shaving but would come over here. In fact I have recommended B&B to many pipe smokers on SF. If one really wants to learn about all things pipes they should check out the Smokers Forum. The range and depth of information there is unsurpassed. One forum can not meet all needs.:001_smile

I agree Jim but they have a wet shaving social group over there. I wouldn't go over there to learn about wet shaving but would come over here. In fact I have recommended B&B to many pipe smokers on SF. If one really wants to learn about all things pipes they should check out the Smokers Forum. The range and depth of information there is unsurpassed. One forum can not meet all needs.:001_smile

Ka-:ching!!!!!!

:thumbup1:

Top Bottom