What's new

The feel of your face

Hi
Since learning how to shave with a DE razor, (I have been shaving for 40 years)
Sadly, I only learnt about DE razors and shaving technique a few months ago, after years and years of rash and ingrowing hairs and a sore neck line.

Still at least I have discovered how to shave now, and do look forward to it for the first time in 40 years.
How ever, I now love the feel of my face, especially just after the shave when your face has dried out completley and is super smooth, the skin feels better all over and as the day continues about 12 to 14 hours after I have had a shave, you can just start to feel the new stuble coming through, which also feels great.
I am just so glad that I have learnt how to shave properly before it's too late.

Andy

Welcome aboard. Most of us go through that same thing each and every day. It just feels great, doesn't it?!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Welcome to B&B Andy.
I'm very happy that, after 40 years of bad shaves, you are now enjoying your new DE experience.
And remember: it's never too late for becoming a wet shaver.:001_smile

There's just something nice about a really good shave. I'll find myself rubbing my hand over my face quite often after a good one. :thumbup1:

Agree with poster, look at the pics from stars from yesteryear like sinatra, carey grant etc and look at how good theif faces looked to todays standards and this was before airbrushing etc mind you. Shaving the right way is essential for male grooming. My face seriously has not felt or looked better before.

Hi
Since learning how to shave with a DE razor, (I have been shaving for 40 years)
Sadly, I only learnt about DE razors and shaving technique a few months ago, after years and years of rash and ingrowing hairs and a sore neck line.

Still at least I have discovered how to shave now, and do look forward to it for the first time in 40 years.
How ever, I now love the feel of my face, especially just after the shave when your face has dried out completley and is super smooth, the skin feels better all over and as the day continues about 12 to 14 hours after I have had a shave, you can just start to feel the new stuble coming through, which also feels great.
I am just so glad that I have learnt how to shave properly before it's too late.

Andy

Well said. I really enjoy that feeling of stimulation on my face after a fantastic shave, makes you feel energized. It's something I never achieved with today's methods.

Consequently, now I look forward to something I have always dreaded.

This is the biggest surprise to me of shaving with a blade as opposed to a cartridge. I'm not even trying to get a close shave and my face feels 100x better than it ever did before. I'm so glad I took the plunge and had a go, it's such an pleasant feeling.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
This is the biggest surprise to me of shaving with a blade as opposed to a cartridge. I'm not even trying to get a close shave and my face feels 100x better than it ever did before. I'm so glad I took the plunge and had a go, it's such an pleasant feeling.

Amazingly good news. Welcome to B&B. It's more than just shaving. You will find areas for interests such as cooking, fountain pens, knives, flashlights, etc. etc.

Mike

Top Bottom