What's new

Antique store find.

I found this NOS Pelikan M150 today at a garage sale.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I have managed to date it roughly to between '82 and '90. ('82 since it had a barcode on it, something that was introduced in Sweden around '82 and '90 since it say W-Germany on it.) Anyone of you know a way to date it further?

That do you guys think, should I keep this one NOS or should I just use it as normal?

Really sweet find I've about 5 Fountain Pens in my collection,and personally speaking it's not nearly as much fun in the box as using it, and let's be real, it's value . . . will never reach a life changing sum, so go ahead and use it :thumbup:

My vote: Use it.

It's worth some money, but I think the most you'd get for it would be just about enough to buy another decent-quality fountain pen.

Enjoy!

I followed your recommendations and I just love this pen! Somehow it's a lot better than my M215.

I am quite curious about one thing though, do anyone of you recognice the symbol on the lower part of the cap in picture 3? I see the three crowns, a Swedish symbol, and a head of some kind. Anyone know?

I followed your recommendations and I just love this pen! Somehow it's a lot better than my M215.

I am quite curious about one thing though, do anyone of you recognice the symbol on the lower part of the cap in picture 3? I see the three crowns, a Swedish symbol, and a head of some kind. Anyone know?

Great find!

And isn't that the pelikan?

Great find!

And isn't that the pelikan?

I agree it was a great find, and especially for the ~$14 I payed for it! :thumbup:

The pelikan is on the top of the cap, I am referring to this symbol.

proxy.php

Sorry for being unclear.

Last edited:
Top Bottom