What's new

My New Deluxe Head Shaver ver.2

Sorry for the crappy pics...my phone cam sucks! :) This is solid brass and it's quite a beast! :) Works great!!

Edit: Handle is 1/4 inch longer than a Big Fellow.

Last edited:
Pike, I wasn't around in 2010, otherwise you can rest assured this thread wouldn't wait 4+ years for its first reply.

The Deluxe is my favorite NEW, and that handle looks fantastic.

Wow, can't imagine a NEW Deluxe thread went without responses for 4 years.

That sure must be a fantastic shaver, aided by that handle.

On a different note, is it a coincidence that I want to buy one and Edgar noticed this thread after 4 years?:001_rolle

On a different note, is it a coincidence that I want to buy one and Edgar noticed this thread after 4 years?:001_rolle

Edgar reads many old threads actually. :tongue_smMost of the time he doesn't bring them back to life, but this time he couldn't resist ...

As you say, a Deluxe thread, 4 years without a single reply?? Inconceivable! :tongue_sm:laugh:

Excellent razor, the 15mm NEW Deluxe is my favourite razor when attached to a Weber Bulldog or UFO Kaiser Short.

I guess NEW's didn't have much of a following back then...

Edgar reads many old threads actually. :tongue_smMost of the time he doesn't bring them back to life, but this time he couldn't resist ...

As you say, a Deluxe thread, 4 years without a single reply?? Inconceivable! :tongue_sm:laugh:

People must not have been as enlightened in 2010 as they are now!:001_tt2:

Top Bottom