What's new

Toothbrush Holder Into Razor Holder

I should mention I don't put my "active" razor in this, for safety reasons. That goes into an adjacent drawer, handle up.

--Mark

Mark it looks great especially if you have that style of faucet but, I'm afraid most of us would need a collection of those.

I should mention I don't put my "active" razor in this, for safety reasons. That goes into an adjacent drawer, handle up.

--Mark

Yes, since I did that same thing with my "active" one, and my wife got a nasty cut cleaning around it!!

Marty

I'll try to find one myself.

What do you mean "active one"? Do you guys only use one razor? I find it much faster if I use one in each hand. :biggrin:

Tom

I saw a nice selection of toothbrush holders at Target the other day that would make great razor holders. I was checking them out and my wife walked up behing me and said "NO" and walked off...

:blushing:

I was actually looking at the toothbrush holders at Walmart and thinking that they would probably work well for holding razors. Now if I only had the counter space, or a counter period in our little bathroom and didn't have to keep all my stuff in the cupboard across the hall...

I saw a nice selection of toothbrush holders at Target the other day that would make great razor holders. I was checking them out and my wife walked up behing me and said "NO" and walked off...

:blushing:

LOL - I had the same experience. Maybe we're married to the same woman! :biggrin1:

Thanx mantic for heads up.. I got a different but similar one at target for 6.99. Comes with a concave bottom that lets my straights stand up, and the openings are oblong with enough space for two straights or one DE. Great idea!:biggrin:

I can't find one in the Wal-Mart here in Canada. If anyone knows of where I can get one or has a spare one, I'd really appreciate it. I seem to be collecting more and more shaving stuff and my gf is starting to make noise about space in the bathroom...

This was the inspiration for making myself a razor stand out of wood. Gotta post it in the DIY shave gear thread sometimes.

Top Bottom