What's new

where to buy cheapest feather blades..

H

hathela

can someone advice me where can i purchase a pack of 100 feather blades ?

a good deal would truly be appreciated..

any websites?? that offer a good competetive deal

Check out PaulDog down in the Vendor section. He offers up bulk pack Feathers for $0.25 each...any quantity. He is a good guy. Bulk pack means no little white plastic boxes..Shipping is very reasonable too, and free for a certain number of blades.

There is another fellow, also in the Vendor section that sells Feathers for a good value, but I cannot remember his name. His are in the little boxes.

It looks like dridiot is offering a better deal to b&b'ers... I was comparison shopping on ebay and his was the 2nd cheapest I found on the bay, but not as good as the price in that thread :thumbup:... I wound up buying from "idiotdoc", whom I speculate could also be dridiot.

It looks like dridiot is offering a better deal to b&b'ers... I was comparison shopping on ebay and his was the 2nd cheapest I found on the bay, but not as good as the price in that thread :thumbup:... I wound up buying from "idiotdoc", whom I speculate could also be dridiot.

Pretty sure "idiotdoc" is an imposter who "borrowed" the name in an attempt to confuse people and get more business.

Pretty sure "idiotdoc" is an imposter who "borrowed" the name in an attempt to confuse people and get more business.

It seems that everyone buying from DrIdiot had their packages shipped from Singapore, and my package from IdiotDoc came from Singapore, but, whatever the case may be, he's reliable...

Last edited:
It seems that everyone buying from DrIdiot had their packages shipped from Singapore, and my package from IdiotDoc came from Singapore, but, whatever the case may be, he's reliable...
Sam (DrIdiot) ships from New York or Canada, depending. He is an outstanding gent to deal with.

idiotdoc is a different vendor.

Sam (DrIdiot) ships from New York or Canada, depending. He is an outstanding gent to deal with.

idiotdoc is a different vendor.

Then why are most people in the dridiot vendor thread saying that their stuff came from singapore? Also, people are calling dridiot Jason, not sam... I think you may have your vendors mixed up, no worries. :001_cool:

My original speculation that dridiot and idiotdoc "may" be one in the same still stands.

Last edited:
Then why are most people in the dridiot vendor thread saying that their stuff came from singapore? Also, people are calling dridiot Jason, not sam... I think you may have your vendors mixed up, no worries. :001_cool:

My original speculation that dridiot and idiotdoc "may" be one in the same still stands.
Oops . . . my bad . . . I was thinking ntguys, also on eBay. You are correct, dridiot (Jason) ships from Singapore. I had just ordered some blades from ntguys and misread the original post. :blush:

Top Bottom