What's new

Peanut Butter Cookies

My wife made a batch from a box. Didn't really taste like peanut butter cookies. Anybody got a nice recipe for peanut butter cookies?

-jim

As i am saying you how to make Peanut Butter Cookies if your wife making such type than there may be some problem in making her:

• Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
• Than cream shortening, peanut butter and sugars. That you have to beat in vanilla and egg.
• Add some flour mixture to the above and stir to mix well.
• Than you have to make the above mixture into 3/4 inch balls and place on greased baking sheets.
• Flatten each cookie ball with the help of tines of a fork.
• Now you have to bake the cookies at a temperature of 375° for about ten to twelve minutes.

The secret is do not use flour:

2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2.In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
3.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

We made the recipe yesterday and it's a keeper. We like it. First batch was a little under done, second and third perfect. Not going to make them too often, little calorie bombs!

Thanks!

-jim

The secret is do not use flour:

2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2.In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
3.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

These sound really good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

I made Kouros' recipe tonight. They turned out quite well and pretty delicious. Thank you for posting it. Peanut butter cookies are one of my favourite things on earth.

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom