What's new

Opinions on these Brushes

I'm planning on buying a boar brush. I use soaps and creams, bowl lather 90% of the time. Currently I'm using a Vulfix 405 and I'm really looking for a brush that is stiffer. and have narrowed it down to one of the following.Vulfix 514 - Hyde Park ,Omega #50068 or Omega #10275. Has anyone ever used any of these? Is one better then the other?

Thank you,

Attachments

• $Omega 2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
It might help get responses if you have pictures/links to the brushes to add to your post. Most people will recognize them based on the picture and not the number.

I have owed a Vulfix boar and found it to be soft, in comparison to an Omega. The Omega was definitely a stiffer bristle that required some more work to completely break-in.

The loft of the Hyde Park looks like it would be a little floppy. Not what you want. But I'm just going from the photo.

After reading reviews , searching old posts on B&B, the responses to this email and a good deal of soul searching. I decided to get the Vulfix 514 - Hyde Park, the Omega #10275 and a Semogue 1305. All in all a decision I in keeping with the traditions of the B&B.

Thanks,

Top Bottom