What's new

Speick Stick vs. Speick Cream

Is there any difference in performance or lather between the Speick stick and the cream?? I really like the fragrance of Speick and have used the bath soap off and on for a while. I bought the cream ~month ago, but I don't really like it. I'm considering getting the stick, but wanted to see what the consensus was.

Stick scent is a bit less and a bit different to my nose. I prefer the stick to the cream as it has a slightly better scent to me and lathers like a dream with very miminal application.

There is lavender in the cream which until someone here posted about not liking ,I had not noticed...but now I notice it. The stick does not have this scent, and to my nose at least, and I prefer that.

I like both but prefer the stick for its scent and lather.

Stick is tallow, cream is not. I am not a rabid tallowista, but it does seem in this case to make for a slightly better product.

If you are not liking the cream for scent, you may not like the stick. If you are not liking the cream for lather....you may like the stick. If you are not liking the cream for irritation, you may like the stick. I can get a bit of burn from the cream that I have never gotten from the stick.

The stick lathers like a champ but the smell is very muted. I don't dislike it at all but it's not amazing enough in the smell category for me to replace it when it's gone.

Both are excellent products in their own right and given the price quite affordable to be able to try both without putting out a lot of $'s. The cream has a definite tone of lavender in it's scent, the soap matches quite well to the renowned after shave lotion (splash type). I get exceptionally fine shaves from both products and would easily put them in the same category with other high quality products but with an exceptional value rating.

Top Bottom