What's new

Mama Bear's Soaps

Of these, which one is your favorite Mama Bear shave soap?

• Rosemary & Mint

• Dragon's Blood

• Mysore Sandalwood

• other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I enjoy a lot of MB scents, I am now officially a Honeybee Soap guy myself and no longer have any MB soaps.

couldn't pick between british leather (strong but doesn't last on your skin) beau brummel (subtle but doesn't last on your skin) or smoking (very light and subtle but can be smelt hours later)

Other, please specify: So far, my favorite is Hydrogen. But, I really enjoy every Mama Bear's soap I have tried, which is six at this point.

Of the one's on your list, I like the Mysore Sandalwood.

Tim

This is a tough call, but I'll have to go with Masculine Musk for now. Sandalwood Vanilla is right up there too.

Good luck getting consistent results on this poll. There are so many Mama Bear different soaps....

I'm sure that "Other" will be tops in this poll.

For scent, Rosemary Mint. Overall, Sue has made a few "secret" soaps that I find outstanding. Emerald comes to mind!

Randy

I also recommend Woodland Pear, although it has a lot of frag oils, so it can be a little tough sometimes. Is Northern Dragon out yet?

I also recommend Woodland Pear, although it has a lot of frag oils, so it can be a little tough sometimes. Is Northern Dragon out yet?

I have the Woodland Pear and I absolutely love it, but I thought it is a bit "off the wall" to name as my favorite. :tongue:

Tim

I had the priveledge/honor of meeting Sue yesterday. She's as interesting as her soaps. I know I'm not telling you that have talked to her on the phone, anything new. We're lucky to have someone as committed to our wet shaving needs as her.

Oh yeah, my favorite so far is "Green Irish Tweed Type". I bought some of the new cream as well. I got "Irish Glen". Can't wait to try it tomorrow...

Thanks again Sue.:biggrin:

Tom

Top Bottom