What's new

New Jeans opinion

Every pair of jeans I have ever tried on always do this wrinkle/ crease thing on my backside. These 7 jeans I just bought do it less, but I want to know if this is the way designer jeans are supposed to fit on guys. I need to get them hemmed and I would like to know they look good before I do it. (I know it's a weird question to ask other guys :blush:)

No need to worry, they look fine. Not all designer jeans have similar fits, if that's what you're asking, but most will have a much more "fitted" feel around the buttocks area then your average denim jeans.

It takes quite a man to snap of picture of his own *** and post it, as you have, to the internets. I admire your pluck sir. I have no opinion of your jeans however.

If there is a Nordstrom near you go there and try on whatever jeans you want and explain your problem to the sales lady or guy and see what they recommend, they are extra friendly, maybe because they are on commission? lol. And once you find what you like they will even tailor it further for you. Wearing jeans right off the rack is tough for some people everyone is made so differently. Trust me on the Nordstrom thing

That will happen. As you move in the jeans they'll develop some creases and over time these will wear down in color a bit more than the rest of the jean (also happens on the front just below the waistband and the back of the knees). It's called whiskering and it's generally accepted. The pictures look like the jeans fit well, they should be somewhat form fitting when new and will relax a bit as you wear them in.

Top Bottom