What's new

Really BIG straight razors

Here are my 3 biggest razors.

$P1015665.jpg$P1015666.jpg

That looks like it had a really big.....price tag. I like those color scales on filarmonicas. I think the cocoa ones are my favorites still, but the blue is cool.

Thanks! Actually it had a medium size price tag all things considered and I like the color of the scales too. They aren't as sturdy as the EPBD ones but they are a step up from the DT's. I see the vendor that kept the Filly craze going for so long has a couple listed again with the really big price tags though. I must confess if I had no intention of shaving with it daily I would likely pick one of them up but I can never leave a razor unhoned and tucked away.

Thanks! Actually it had a medium size price tag all things considered and I like the color of the scales too. They aren't as sturdy as the EPBD ones but they are a step up from the DT's. I see the vendor that kept the Filly craze going for so long has a couple listed again with the really big price tags though. I must confess if I had no intention of shaving with it daily I would likely pick one of them up but I can never leave a razor unhoned and tucked away.

Was this after we talked or are you still hunting down some more

This celebration of freemasonry just needs a trip to the hones for a change. I'm thinking a nice les lat when I have time.$20160717_012209.jpg$20160717_012217.jpg$20160717_012238.jpg$20160717_012244.jpg$20160717_012306.jpg

In a perfect world, this would be like the coticule thread. This doesn't remotely scratch the surface of massive blades that were made.

Top Bottom