What's new

Really BIG straight razors

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
All 13/16 or 7/8.

Left to right, top row: The Celebrated Napoleon razor, Wade & Butcher Sheffield, John Heiffor made in Sheffield for Rob. I. Cohen - Glaveston, Texas, John Heiffor Extra Hollow Ground

Left to right, second row: James Foster, ERN the Hamburg Ring (1914-Germany), The Pratical (French Razor)

I just posted this in the "rare straights" thread, but, maybe it should go here too :)

A 19/16 (almost 10/8) Wm. Stenton "AGAIN SUPERIOR". Its waiting for restoration and rescaling.. ;)

proxy.php

Here is a 9/8 W&B that I've got torn apart right now... unfortunatley there was a crack in the scales on the reverse side so it has to be rescaled too. :(

proxy.php

Here is a 9/8 W&B that I've got torn apart right now... unfortunatley there was a crack in the scales on the reverse side so it has to be rescaled too. :(

proxy.php

As long as the crack is stable, horn scales are fine with cracks. I've got several cracked horn scales and it doesn't affect function at all.

This little fellow looks like a dwarf in comparison with what surfaced lately, but by other standard it's a big razor...
proxy.php

A Wostenholm 8/8

Top Bottom