What's new

Do you sniff your brush a lot?

I sometime find myself catching a faint whiff of TOBS Eton College in the air, so I have to pick up the brush to get the full effect.

Lately though, my C.O. Bigelow/Proraso has been smellin' mighty dandy lately. It has begun to overtake the TOBS on my brush.

And then there is the, as yet, unused puck of Williams making a mighty fine odor that I have to open the box to get a sniff...

Then there are my shaving cream samples that I got in. So I constantly smell them trying to decide on which to use.

I don't think a bathroom ever smelled so good!!

erm... Wait, that kinda sounds wrong.

Don't feel ashamed, brother. My shave shelf is located on the wall above the toilet...you better believe I did that on purpose :laugh:.

By the way...besides a pork tenderloin cooking in cast iron, there are few better smells than Trumper GFT. I almost hate to wash out the brush after using it :crying:.

mine is too lol!!!

I do. So does my little boy. He says he likes it because it smells like daddy.

It's the little things that make you feel good sometimes.

Occasionally, but I think it might just be to reassure myself that the initial stink is still gone.

My brush let out a smell like baked cheddar and roadkill the first time I moistened it.

I find myself sniffing my boar brush to an obscene amount.:001_wub:

Kudos to you my friend, for speaking out.

As one of the original members of "B SNIF", Omnichron is as wise as he is candid. Back in the dark ages of brush sniffing, it was almost a crime to admit that you would sniff shaving brushes. Thank goodness the world realized how important the great joys of brush sniffing are.

I invite all of you to become charter members of B SNIF as we are currently accepting members for a limited time.

Just go to....http://badgerandblade.com/vb/group.php?groupid=135 ...to see if you meet the high standards of this exclusive and mysterious group of honorable men.

B SNIF is not just a worldwide organization, it is a state of mind. B SNIF is not for everyone, some may be offended, some may be confused, some may prefer snorting.

How will you know if you are right for B SNIF? Go take a look, you will just know.

Don't sniff it much! Used to at the start caused it smelled like a wet dog and I wondered when it was gonan stop smelling like that :p

Nope, never...well OK except for the old vulfix that still smells like a wet animal...I always smell that awful thing cause it reminds me of the old farm dog I used to play with as a kid! Other than that the rest of you are crazy! :001_tt2:

Last edited:
I like to smell that boar-ish goodness every now and again, yes. Actually, the time I like smelling it the most is when I get home from the gym before showering, provided I'd used AOS Sandalwood soap in the morning. Just fantastic, I tell you.

Top Bottom