What's new

Tea in San Francisco

Howdy,

Does anyone know the best places to purchase tea in San Francisco and the Bay area?

I did find a hardware store in Japan Town that sells great cast iron pots and other accessories in the basement. Forgot the name but will follow-up and post later.

Ah, the best place -- well there are actually 3 different locations for drinking some excellent tea or buying tea on site is at the Samovar Tea Lounge. You're bound to enjoy the quality of tea, food, & service.

There is Red Blossom Tea. I have never been to their brick and mortar store but their online customer service has been good. There is also Imperial Tea Court if you are looking to spend a ton of cash. That is about all I know. Have a good trip!

Red Blossom Tea is close to North Beach so will go there after another delicious Italian dinner.

Yes, was in The Imperial Court at the Ferry Building-good stuff, but touristry prices.

After many years of drinking Panera's Ice Tea I have discovered just how great tea really is. Same pattern as my wet shaving after cartridge shaving for decades!

Thanks for the infor

Ah, the best place -- well there are actually 3 different locations for drinking some excellent tea or buying tea on site is at the Samovar Tea Lounge. You're bound to enjoy the quality of tea, food, & service.

I was just in the original Mission store area last week. My daughter took me to a ice-cream shop, Bi-rite on 18th street, last Sunday. A block long line to get into the place. (I had the Earl Gray ice-cream). Will go to Samovar...

Thanks

I was just in the original Mission store area last week. My daughter took me to a ice-cream shop, Bi-rite on 18th street, last Sunday. A block long line to get into the place. (I had the Earl Gray ice-cream). Will go to Samovar...

Thanks

I love that place. Their salted caramel ice cream is the BEST ice cream I have ever had. One of my good friends lives right above it.

Ah, if only I had the money :biggrin1:

I should head over there and at least buy one of them though. It's a nice area so it's perfect for a Sunday trip.

I love that place. Their salted caramel ice cream is the BEST ice cream I have ever had. One of my good friends lives right above it.

My daughter bought a pint of that stuff. Sounds funky, however it's incredible ice-cream! Good call

Top Bottom