What's new

Corn Huskers

Anybody have some good ideas on how to neutralize the scent of Corn Huskers? Are there certain essential oils or whatever that you have found to cancel out the powder/lemon/mothball thing it has going on?

Stuff works great but the scent... not so great.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I wonder what post-apocalyptic world this would suddenly turn into if we mixed Corn Huskers and Lilac Vegetal?

:lol:

I wasn't crazy about Corn Huskers on its own either so I mixed it with different aftershaves to make a poor man's skin food.

I've mixed it with one of the following: Aqua Velva ice sport, Pinaud Clubman vanilla, Clubman musk, Dollar store Ivy Club Spice (Old Spice), Ivy Club Classic Splash (Brut) or Superior 70 Bay Rum. I use Nalgene travel bottles for my concoction.

I don't follow any set recipe. I just add aftershave until I get a consistency and smell that I like. Sometimes the Corn Huskers turns chunky so I just shake the bottle before using it. If I get a glob I just rub it into my face/neck and it's all good.

The aftershave gives a slight sting and the Corn Huskers can feel a bit slimy going on but when it all dries my face is nice and soft and smells good to boot.

Umm... I have been getting dry skin lately and Corn Huskers is the only thing i can find locally (actually have some under the sink) but hate the smell... good ideas! B&B you're so smart haha

Top Bottom