What's new

Synthetic Travel Brush?

So I know there are a lot of posts about travel brushed, and a lot of great post recently concerning synthetic brushes, but I wanted to know specifically about synthetic travel brushes. I go on several trips in the summer, so the brush does not need to be super nice badger, and also do to dry time I would prefer synthetic. Does anyone have any recommendations on an affordable, well preforming synthetic brush for travel. I face lather and usually use carry creams. I was thinking The Body Shop, but scared the wood handle will absorb water. Any thoughts on this?

Interesting. Is it turned or injection molded? Any other suggestions guys?

I can not say for certain if the handle is turned or injection molded; what I can tell you is that the handle is extremely smooth and solid with now visable signs of being injection molded.

i have an edwin jagger travel brush with synthetic fill similar to this one (only in white without the silver ring)

http://www.theenglishshavingcompany...al Promotion shaving brushes</B>@b|0|user||7|

on the plus side, it's very small and portable. it dries in the blink of an eye and can make lather like mad. a

on the down side, the bristles have a tendency to clump together rather than splay and the feeling is not as luxurious as good badger.

it works, but i much prefer my non-travel brushes for everyday use

My favourite is an Edwin Jagger which comes in a nice tube (on the right):
proxy.php

It's basically as good as their regular synthetic brushes but has a small handle that fits nicely in the matching tube.

The alternative is to buy a cheap synthetic (like body shop) and just keep it in a zip-loc bag.

Top Bottom