What's new

Which Mama Bear soaps should I try first?

So tomorrow I think I'll order some shaving soaps, so what are some that I should try? I was thinking of Natural Lime, Pure Lavender, Eucalyptus, Bay Rum, Gucci for Him, and Hydrogen.

So tomorrow I think I'll order some shaving soaps, so what are some that I should try? I was thinking of Natural Lime, Pure Lavender, Eucalyptus, Bay Rum, Gucci for Him, and Hydrogen.

I think the Hydrogen is absolutely outstanding.

-Nick

Bypass the Bay Rum and go for her Marauder's Citrus offering which is bay rum w/ tangerine EO. It is an amazing and wonderful smelling soap!

Rosemary Mint is also a must have.

Dragon's Blood is an outstanding scent.
It is being discontinued, however.
It is fragrance oil-based so beware if you have a sensitive mug.

Lime is outstanding! One of my favorites. While you are ordering I cannot recommend it highly enough, the summer aftershave is INCREDIBLE!

Man, you are going to get different responses from everybody. Mama's stuff is off the hook. I started with British Leather (reminds me of the English Leather of my youth). Then went to Sandalwood. This is one totally teriffic scent. Good Luck. :badger:

The only wrong answer is "a soap that irritates your skin", which you won't know unless you've already encountered a shaving soap component that does that.

I ordered the Silver Romance and the Sensual Fragrance and they're both wonderful for me. Except for your body's possible reaction to some oils/etc., I don't think you can go wrong with one of her soaps.

They come in a nice plastic tub. Very functional things. For me all her soaps are very good apart from the FO ones. (the majority). So her EO soaps are amazing and don't burn or anything.

Roll a couple 20-sided dice (you RPG/D&D fans are hiding out there I know :biggrin: ) and base your decisions on that. It seems that Sue retweaked her soap formulation in the past couple of weeks as I am getting mad lather off of my most recently purchased soaps.

Just made my first Mama Bear purchase. Can't wait to try and I'm sure I'll love all of them.........:smile:

Rosemary Mint
Joe's Trade Wind
Clary Sage & Lavender
Wild Mint & Ivy

I've only used creams before but I think I'll like the change.

Top Bottom