What's new

Aftershave Recommendation

Recommend me a good citrus based aftershave splash with a subtle scent. I already have Arlington and Speick.

Pinauds lime sec is pretty good but might be a bit on the strong side for what your after. Are you interested in a scent that softens up or one that actually starts subtle.

Either. I tried 4711 AS a while back but don't remember it too well. I have a sample of TOBS Victorian Lime I will probably try tomorrow.

Geo F. Trumpers Extract of Limes Skin Food is my personal favorite for citrus. It's not too thick nor too thin and treats irritation relatively well too :)

I love both the Pinauds Lime Sec and Citrus Musk, although the Citrus Musk seems to be a little less "candy-like". I even like starting with the Citrus Musk and then slapping on a little Lime Sec right before I leave the house......kinda gives me the best of both worlds. Of course I'm a true Pinauds fan so take it for what it's worth.

Bokaba, you are a classy guy and I know you have already ordered 4711 but you must try Czech & Speake's "Paradisi"! IMHO, it has a very subtle citrus aroma that is lasting but not overpowering like most citrus toiletries.

Top Bottom