What's new

Mama Bear's... wow.

B

bluefoxicy

proxy.php

I already ordered more.

The colognes smell amazing; these are instantly my favorites. The soaps as well; the tobacco flower isn't what I expected, it's not better but it's unique and very nice, much calmer than I imagined but definitely interesting. The other two are also not what I expected, but very nice. Mama Bear's scents seem to be in a different class than I'm used to, with complexity or simplicity expressed in unexpected ways.

I want to try both Spellbound woods and Ye Olde Barbershop. Dublin Tweed and Awakenings are probably my favorite of the few that I use now.

spellbound woods is great, but frankinscense and myrrh is bliss.

ye old barbershoppe is a much lighter scent than i anticipated.

marauders citrus is a spicy citrus scent. I like it

It's been very warm here the past few days, so this morning I broke out the Mama Bear's Awakenings soap. Fantastic, minty menthol shave. It'll see good use this summer, followed by Osage Rub AS :001_cool:

It's been very warm here the past few days, so this morning I broke out the Mama Bear's Awakenings soap. Fantastic, minty menthol shave. It'll see good use this summer, followed by Osage Rub AS :001_cool:

This morning I made super lather with Mama Bear's Awakenings and TOBS Grapefruit. It may have been the best decision I have made today. I hiiiiighly recommend combing Awakenings with citrus scents. Mentholated grapefruit was magnificent.

Top Bottom