What's new

Fire Shaving

Darwin award contender. Actually, you have to die to be a contender, don't you? Maybe just a reconstructive surgery contender.

Someone needs to let him know it works better if you splash on the lighter fluid before using the lighter to remove hair.

Maybe not the biggest idiot I have ever come across, but he should get a place in the final......

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The stupidity of some is only exceeded by their willingness to share the fact with others.

You really have to worry about some people. Just where do they get their ideas from?

On the up side, it's these sort of people that keep me in a full-time job as a security officer. I get to deal with them in the wild as it were! :lol:

I've seen fire used in the cleanup phase of some turkish shave videos but done by an expert with a properly made tool for the job

Darwin award contender. Actually, you have to die to be a contender, don't you? Maybe just a reconstructive surgery contender.

To be a contender for a Darwin Award, one must die or sterilize oneself. The vast majority of contenders and winners just happen to have done the former.

Since this guy claims that manscaping is fair game for Fire Shaving, I'm gonna go ahead and say he'll end up in the latter category. Or he'll end up in the burn ward telling the doctors a very awkward story. As a close friend of mine once said, "Don't ever do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

And to think of all the Instructables my friends and I could have written while drinking around the bonfire.

Top Bottom