What's new

Tip for translation.

H

HensyJoHun

I'm learning quite much here from Your posts. Unfortunately I can only read (and write) english with a translator. Do You plan to ad an automatic translation to the forum?

Welcome to B&B! Might I suggest using babelfish? Once you go through babelfish you can click around however you need and it will continue to translate for you.

It is highly unlikely that the forum will have an automatic translator anytime soon.

I'm a professional translator and I just want to say that, although very useful, computer translators ocassionally get it wrong and go off in left field. If something seems strange to you, you should probably confirm it with a dictionary.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Don't listen to those guys.

you should first check out stopforumspam.com, where you'll find- surprise, surprise- yourself. :lol:

I'm a professional translator and I just want to say that, although very useful, computer translators ocassionally get it wrong and go off in left field. If something seems strange to you, you should probably confirm it with a dictionary.

Awesome, what languages can you speak?

Did you major in Linguists or something?

Just interested, looking for things for possible college majors/minors.

Just being open-minded.

Awesome, what languages can you speak?

Did you major in Linguists or something?

Just interested, looking for things for possible college majors/minors.

Just being open-minded.
I learned Italian in college, simply because I liked it, never thinking that it would be worth something. After college, I went to work as a salesman for 25 years, reading Italian literature as my hobby. About 10 years ago, I was burned out as a salesman and was looking for something else to do and I discovered that I had a valuable skill and could continue to support myself doing something that used I used to do for fun. So, my advice to someone in college would be to take introductory courses in things that might interest you and if something lights your fire, go for it no matter how odd it might seem to friends and family.

Don't listen to those guys.

you should first check out stopforumspam.com, where you'll find- surprise, surprise- yourself. :lol:

I've become quite adept at identifying posts that fail the Turing test.

Thanks Jay! I suspected as much but I didn't have time to check on it as I stumbled across this post as I was running out the door. :thumbup:

Huge +1

Try typing a sentence likes "Ship sinks today" into an online translator.

Top Bottom