What's new

Why didn't you buy this?

It looked so lonely, needing a good home with plenty of his Gillette brethren that I decided to rescue the poor lad and bring him to a caring and loving home that will clean him up, never sell him and cherish him forever!

Ok enough of that nonsense. Seriously, did this one fly under the radar? Or is there something wrong that I didn't see. Can't wait to get it!

Ebay score WOOT!

Is it silver or gold? It looks to be silver but the blade safe and tins look brass in the second pic.

It looks silver. I think the picture of it on the table is reflecting glare from the wood. And it appears in need of a good cleaning. I think it looks like this one found on Mr. Razor's website:

proxy.php

Mr. Razor Old Type 1920

Congrats. That's a really nice set at a very good price. I did see the set but thought it would go higher. I put my razor buying on a strict budget.

Len

It was dull, the case was dry and cracked, and there were dents and scratches I would not accept. No original box, either. No brush? Didn't this set come with a gillette-branded rubberset? (Experts, please chime in!)
Glad it's yours. Enjoy it. The razor is the best part, imho.
-- Chet

Congrats on the nice score. I was watching too and . . . got distracted. Now, clean that up and post pics! :thumbup1:

I was looking, but I've sworn off buying more razors for now. At some point you just have to say "enough". Would like to have a set like that, though. Congratulations!

Top Bottom