What's new

Feather straight razor cartridges are jammed :(

So I have a feather straight, the one with the replacable blades. I have two sets of blades, the regular and the extra sharp ones. I can NOT get a blade to come out of either pack anymore. I slide the slider back, and when I push it forward, it will not budge.

I can't really figure out why, either. I don't know if the pusher is trying to grab two blades, or if the blade isn't sitting high enough off the end of the cartridge to clear it, allowing it to slide over. It might even be something else.

I have this same problem with both sets and I do not know why, or what to do. I've grabbed probably 5 blades from each I guess, maybe less.

Short of buying new cartridges or trying to tear them apart, any suggestions? I've already tried to tear one apart too, it's not easy. :\

This is a known fault.

I had a couple of packs like this but brute force managed to get them out.

Returning to the seller was not an option but it might be for you.

This is a known fault.

I had a couple of packs like this but brute force managed to get them out.

Returning to the seller was not an option but it might be for you.
I can confirm. I have one pack that is just like that as well. Put more pressure into it (use some tool if necessary) and it will go. Just watch the sharp side so you don't cut yourself.

I've not had any problems with mine yet. Have you tried getting in touch with whomever you bought them from?

I've heard of problems with some of the older blade cartridge holders, but nothing on the newer ones. I'd try the seller first.

Top Bottom