What's new

Who's Mightier?

Yay! I never win anything!

Ok, it's the battle of the superheroes. Obviously the debate can span from movies, comics, tv series, action figures etc.

Superman
proxy.php

VS

Batman
proxy.php

VS

Squirrel Girl
proxy.php

Make your arguments, people!

There's one for SG, but can supporters of the Man of Steel or the Caped Crusader overcome the odds created by the unflattering pics?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Uh, in my mind - Robin was knocked out and Batman is just performing lifesaving mouth to mouth. :blink:

Well so far no-one has mounted an argument for either of the two movie-worthy superheroes, so unless someone can counter the SG vote, she may have it! I'll give it another hour.

Congrats, stubblefield, you and your suspiciously Rick-Astley-esque avatar have won the debate!

Frankly I thought we could have engaged in some serious discussion, there!

Congrats, stubblefield, you and your suspiciously Rick-Astley-esque avatar have won the debate!

Frankly I thought we could have engaged in some serious discussion, there!
Chalk one up for the furry costume.

Make your choice: Since it is Friday, Criteria are open.

Ellen Ripley
proxy.php

VS

Seven of Nine.
proxy.php

For all her technology and (stunning good looks once they got all of that crap off of her) Seven of Nine lacks that killer instinct that secured Ellen Ripleys place as one of the baddest movie characters of all time. Ripley has the drive, tenacity and cold blooded killer instinct to best Sevens technology.

Ripley wins this one!

For all her technology and (stunning good looks once they got all of that crap off of her) Seven of Nine lacks that killer instinct that secured Ellen Ripleys place as one of the baddest movie characters of all time. Ripley has the drive, tenacity and cold blooded killer instinct to best Sevens technology.

Ripley wins this one!
That was my thinking as well. You win!

Over to you.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ok then!!!

Here goes -

Who is mightier

This make believe Polar Bear

attachment.php

Or this make believe Polar Bear?

attachment.php

Bottom Polar Bear.

He owns that ice.

Stupid first bear sits on his *** and drinks coke while bottom bear is king of the ice.

The real polar bear, he still has the teeth to eat people with whereas the Coke one has lost all his due to high-fructose corn syrup.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Bottom Polar Bear.

He owns that ice.

Stupid first bear sits on his *** and drinks coke while bottom bear is king of the ice.

The real polar bear, he still has the teeth to eat people with whereas the Coke one has lost all his due to high-fructose corn syrup.

The Second Polar Bear is indeed mightier.

An amazing swimmer, whose coat consists of hollow hairs over a thick belt of blubber, the Polar Bear is virtually "drown Proof".
Able to swim distances in excess of 300 km, he truly is the Marine Bear.

Dpflaum wins because DFrancis knows what High Fructose Corn Syrup is, and can use the term in a sentence. :lol:

Top Bottom